Background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Taryl's NJ Visit



I know, I have taken forever just to finish Taryl's trip to NJ!  I loved having her here for the chemo visit and for just a time to hang out and relax.  She is so good with Mykelle and Evan too, and they LOVE their Aunt Taryl!!
Taryl and I went to Portray Salon to get our hair cut.  She decided to donate hers to Locks of Love!!  As you can see, she had plenty to give and it looked awesome after!
Can you believe she let me chop the braid??
Awesome!
I don't get embarrassed easily, but I am actually embarrassed to put these photos in here!  But it's been a long-standing tradition for us to throw away a few bucks every time we get together to get some SWEET memories in a photo booth!  I look like Jake in the last one and Taryl... is beautiful in every one!
The kids watching me get my hair washed at the salon.
We made a special trip into the city just to see the 9/11 Memorial.  We were there together 7 years ago in 2004 so it was fun to be there together again with so much changed. 
Taking the PATH train from Hoboken into the city...  Yes, it accurately depicts how confused we were!!  I blame it on Adam... He told us the weekday schedule but we went on a Saturday!!  But we only got on one wrong train and had it all fixed with the help of a nice conductor.  :)
Makes me think of the "perspective" shots we did in high school photo class
The new pools at the memorial are pretty cool to see with all the names of people etched around them. 






2004 Visit- Getting a shot in front of the last standing beam

No comments:

Post a Comment