Background

Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Fun in UT, Part 2

To finish up the summer trip to Utah, I thought I would post a bunch of pics.  At first I thought two months in Utah would be too much but it ended up being really nice.  It felt refreshing, even though I didn't get a whole lot of rest!  I miss even more all of the family and family activities.  Every weekend there was something going on, and the kids and I loved spending so much time with cousins.

Adam was offered a job with USU which he turned down- it came down to what Adam wanted for his ultimate career path.  He decided he'd eventually like to be in special collections at a university with the opportunity to publish and teach, as well as possibly be the Head.  His position now is the best one to help him reach that eventuality- plus they offered him a raise... that we have yet to see!




One of Evan's 3 Birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese for his 3rd Birthday







Hogle Zoo



Learning about fossils











The "Up" House in Herriman




"This is the Place" park SLC









Doing "Chores"








Panning for gold!















Creepy Mykee at Children's Museum SLC


Andy had more fun than the kids


1 comment:

  1. Great job Tessa. I loved your picture selection. The video of Evan at Chuck E Cheese for his 3rd birthday showed a very happy boy; how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete