Background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Third Time's the Charm

We got the results from the biopsy and it's as we expected, cancer is back.  We have a plan of action, and I'm willing to face it, though I know I could not do it without support.

As I mentioned before, I am trying to keep my health stuff separate from my family blog, even though they are obviously intertwined.  All the details of the cancer updates can be found on my other blog, Tessa's Cancer Journey #2 (it should say "3" now huh?).  

6 comments:

  1. Tessa - you have no idea who I am. I saw the link for your donation site on facebook. I went to school with Adam, but I just wanted to let you know that you are in our family's prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compassion and thoughtfulness!

      Delete
  2. Tessa, you are awesome and I'm glad I know you. There are lots of people pulling for you and I hope you continue to feel their love and prayers for you. All my best,

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trina- you are always so good to comment and keep up on me, thank you! And I do feel the silent support, especially when I'm having my down moments and a wave of peace or certain knowledge of an eternal plan comes to me... I know it's not of my doing, but those making an effort on my behalf. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Tessa-
    I've never met you, but your story is absolutely inspirational. This past fall your video on the mormon website was shown in my institute class as I found myself teary eyed in the front row. Fast forward to today in my office at work Kelli Dunkley showed me your video again and I made the connection you two know each other.
    You and your sweet family are in my prayers.
    xoxo -Mikell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikell, thank you for sharing that story! It gave me such a lift! And I LOVE your name, my daughter's is Mykelle and we call her Mykee. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete