Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Evan's New Look

Adam does not know how to do our kid's hair.  So instead of making it look good, he likes to make it look as bad as possible...

Remember the spiky part and side-comb boys did about 20 years ago??  I used to think this was so hot...
Sunday Best!
And yes, he went to church like that and nobody said anything :)

The pics below are from today at the kid's place at the gym.  I guess I shouldn't tease Adam for not being able to do the kid's hair when I didn't do Evan's at all!




Mykee and Evan love going to the gym!  Can you blame them when they get to play at such a fun place??  I just wish I loved it... I am trying to go more often but since I didn't go at all during the winter, "more often" can be just one time a week and I am still meeting my goal of going more often!  I did the 1-hour cycle class today and about died...  Last year I loved the class and was so proud of myself for staying with the instructor and following the levels she did and this time I had to stay several levels below the instructor the whole time!  I feel weak.  But I have to get ready for the Bear Lake Cancer Race (slash run/walk) I'm doing with Taryl on the 25th of June.  I've challenged my dad to a race so I've got to get in gear!

3 comments:

  1. Evan's hair looks great. The "challenge" feels more like a cake walk. I have begun working on a victory dance, kind of a pre-celebration if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Old man, I still have a month before I kick your butt! You're dance will be a congratulatory one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One step at a time. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete